|November 25:||12:00 PM||–||8:00 PM|
|December 26:||12:00 PM||–||8:00 PM|
|New Year's Eve:||11:00 AM||–||6:00 PM|
|New Year's Day:||12:00 PM||–||8:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday:||11:00 AM||–||10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM||–||8:00 PM|
|Early Morning Climb:Tuesday – Thursday||6:00 AM||–||8:00 AM|
|Members Only:Tuesday – Thursday||8:00 AM||–||11:00 AM|
From I-25 North
- Take Exit 142 for Bijou St. toward downtown
- Bijou turns into Kiowa Street – continue on Kiowa
- After you cross Tejon, look to the right. You will see an entrance for a city parking garage
– see the parking section for more information
- Pass the garage and cross Nevada. You will see CityROCK on the east side of Nevada.
Watch for the alley that gets you access to limited free parking.
- Read the parking section for details on where to park if there are no spots available behind the gym
From I-25 South
- Take exit 140 for Nevada Ave/I-25 BUS N toward CO-115 S/Tejon St
- Turn right onto I-25 BUS N/S Nevada Ave
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles
- You will cross Pikes Peak Avenue and look for CityROCK on the east side of Nevada, just before Kiowa St.
- Read the parking section for details on where to park
We have limited free parking in a shared lot (with the City Auditorium) behind the gym. This is the only free parking in all of downtown so it fills up quickly. All spots are first come, first served. Please be respectful of events happening at the City Auditorium.
There is a city parking garage located off Kiowa between Tejon and Nevada – directly across the street from the gym. Cost is $1 (total) after 2pm and on weekends. It takes credit cards. Kiowa is one-way running from west to east and the entrance to the garage is on your right before you reach Nevada. If you take the Bijou exit off I-25, you will come to the garage entrance after crossing Tejon.
Metered street parking is $1/hour with change available at the gym.
There is a commercial lot to the north with hourly rates around $2/hr or $6 for the day that only takes cash. There is a commercial lot to the south that takes credit cards that has similar pricing.