Group Climbing Sessions
Are you researching unique and exciting outings for your group?
Bring a sports team, cohort of co-workers, meet-up group, book club, and/or women’s group to CityROCK. Our group rates start at 10 people. We can easily accommodate youth or adult groups numbering from 10 – 30 people. Larger groups can be accommodated please contact CityROCK for details.
Things To Remember
- Waivers: All members of a group that pass our front desk (whether climbing or observing) will need a waiver on file with us. If the participant is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian needs to fill out the waiver. Digital waivers can be completed on-line or printed and filled out.
- Supervisors: Groups need to provide adequate supervision for their members in a ratio that is appropriate for the age of the group. Our staff will provide guidance on our requirements. All supervisors are expected to be active in enforcing CityROCK rules and in helping participants use good judgment.
- Schedule: You must book groups of 10+ with us to get group pricing. We do not offer ANY special pricing for groups during our peak times (Monday – Friday, 4:00pm – 8:00pm) but still appreciate a heads-up.
- Clothing: Participants should wear clothes that are comfortable and allow for full range of motion. Short shorts are not advised. If you are not planning on renting climbing shoes, please make sure all participants are wearing close-toed shoes that stay on their feet (i.e. tennis shoes). Shoes must be worn while climbing.
“I never knew I wanted to learn how to rock climb but I learned that I did want to learn. My team was great and the team building exercises were very well developed. The program was fun, the people were friendly, the staff was professional without being stuffy. It was a very good way to spend a day!”
— Cheyenne Mountain Zoo staff team building day in North Cheyenne Cañon, Colorado Springs
Whether you are an intact team, a newly formed project team or work with colleagues from various departments, team effectiveness is critical to get tough projects completed.
CityROCK supports the following key skills that lead to superior team effectiveness:
- Giving and receiving support
- Open and clear communication
- Timely and constructive feedback
- Finding ways to achieve results for the task at hand
- Risk taking
- Accepting that change is a constant
Let CityROCK custom design a program for your group.
Program Options can include:
Traditional team building exercises combined with the following:
- Indoor or outdoor rock climbing
- Ropes courses
- Adventure races
Time and Cost Options
- 2 hours: $50 per person
- Half day: $100 per person
- Full day: $175 per person
Please contact Michael for more information